Monday, July 30, 2012

Gerdbye Jooleye

Yay, just bought Godsmack's version of Rocky Mountain Way from iTunes. I probably could have found a way to not pay for it, but patience isn't my companion in this state.

What state? The rum state.

So tonight I decided to smoke a cigar (a common thing for this one) outside along with having a drink and listening to my ipod. There was no cutter around that I could find so independent and resilient me bit off the end of the cigar before lighting it. And then was spitting out bits of cigar during the first half of smoking it. But was still satisfied.

I may be writing a lot the next few weeks.

I typed of Glitch Mob before... Listening to their Drink the Sea album, I must say my favorite songs are track 2 (Bad Wings) and track 10 (Starve the Ego, Feed the Soul).

Ah, this blogger went yard saling this past weekend. Her first finds were picture worthy. Here you go...


The little guy on the top left of the shirt is my prized find. Mo from Wall-E. He is now my travel buddy. Left him in my car to be with me everywhere I go.

Tired. Long week ahead. Au revoir, les lecteurs. Pour l'instant.

No comments:

Post a Comment