Monday, July 16, 2012

Medlennyj Yad

t.A.T.u. tonight. Awesome duo. Just cracked open beer #3. German beer, Russian music.

I added a blog description. It didn't turn out the way I hoped. Wish it was versed, like poetry is supposed to be. Oh well. Those familiar with poetry should be able to understand it.

I used to be way into poetry. (Way may be understating it.) I started in jr. high, writing random poems. Then I got into Whose Line is it Anyway, and I started writing 4-versed Hoedowns about various topics.

In case you haven't watched Whose Line (shame on you, SHAME), here's a Hoedown.
This one's pretty funny. Wayne unknowingly uses Drew's idea, then Drew does the same to Ryan. And the reference to Wayne having a ticklish bum is a reference from earlier in the episode. I haven't seen this ep in years but yes, I still remember that. Maybe I'm not completely losing it. (Long grim story.)

Stephen Lynch is one of my top 5 favorite comedians.

Yesterday I logged into my Pandora internet radio account and listened to my Daft Punk station. In case you're not familiar, Pandora takes an artist you like and plays their music along with music similar to theirs. Thanks to that, I have added 3 more albums to my collection. First was Deadmau5 (pronounced Dead Mouse), which didn't turn out the way I expected. Their "Moar Ghosts N Stuff" song sounded a lot like Daft Punk (who did the music for the Tron: Legacy movie) but nothing else on the album really clicked. However, The Glitch Mob was the complete opposite. I can listed to their whole "Drink the Sea" album. Their single "Fortune Days" got me hooked. And the third album is "Don't Think" by The Chemical Brothers. I haven't listened to it yet, but I know I like them from their music on the Tomb Raider and Gone in 60 Seconds soundtracks.

Ooohh, I just found out that The Glitch Mob did a remix of The White Stripes' "Seven Nation Army" song. Take a listen, it's not too bad...


And here's "Fortune Days."


Alright, I'm done now. Go do something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment