Wednesday, July 4, 2012

When She's Drinking, She's Drowning Some Riot

Pirate DRINK! Sorry, I don't turn huge and green when I get angry, I.. well.. I drink. Rum, of course. Also, listening to "Some Riot" by Elbow. I don't even know what I'm mad for. Or at. Much hatred. I hate that the things that would make me happy are unreachable, and that I have been unintentionally depending on people to provide some happiness in my life. When something interferes, you blame them and create problems and distress. No good.

I'm a traveler. I love seeing new things. If I had a superpower, it would be teleportation. I'd go to a secluded tropical beach daily (not very original, I know, but just wait), and the highest points in major cities, such as the Space Needle in Seattle, the CN Tower in Toronto, Eureka Tower in Melbourne... Sit on the topmost part of the Arch in St Louis... Yeah I would do that. I'd see the northern lights, sit upon Devil's Tower, sneak into a taping of Letterman.

A career in music is desired. Sharing my music with others. Again, not going to happen. Though I may attempt to follow my desire to launch my own internet radio station. There are many out there, why shouldn't I be able to handle doing one on my own?

So, conclusion: more self-reliant, less needy and greedy.

Sorry this post is so self-involved, but it was needed. Besides, you don't have to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment