Monday, December 2, 2013

Stuck In The Metal

I'm told my transfer interview well, so now I'm waiting for news of a peer interview. Hopeful, very.


Didn't get a Thanksgiving this year. Worked, so missed the two "dinners" I would've otherwise attended. I say "dinners" because they were held at noon and 1pm. But, I did get this free meal at work:


"Um, turkey..." (rather than ham... duh) "stuffing... potatoes...and gravy" -circular gesture- "over everything, please. Thanks."
Oh, and time & a half. Woo.

Watched another rockumentary recently. "The Other F Word" which is about punk rock dads. Jim Lindberg  from Pennywise was the main dude, and it also featured Mark Hoppus from Blink 182, Art Alexis from Everclear, Flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers, Mike Mothersbaugh from Devo, and Tim McIlrath from Rise Against. Among others. It was a good watch.

One of Joshua Homme's former bands, Eagles of Death Metal, did a cover of "Stuck In The Middle With You" and it's pretty awesome. Here y'go:


 Shorter post than intended. You're disappointed, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment