Monday, November 25, 2013

Build It, Baby

In the process of making a new Spotify playlist. And it's a good one. Kinda proud of it. Called "Songs That Build" and just added "Child In Time" by Deep Purple to it. Can't help but yelling, "it's the wonder of nature, baby!" when it hits the tempo change, startling those around me. Long song, but worth the time. Same with "Shine On, You Crazy Diamond" by Pink Floyd. Two versions of White Rabbit, neither of which is the original. "Free Bird" of course. Along with some lesser knowns.

Job interview tomorrow. I have hope. Must get out of where I am, especially with some recent very unfair shit going on.

Really having fun making this playlist. Getting some help from a stream of people's favorite songs that build. Many I already have, some I have and had already added, some I'm getting (like from The Foals and Smashing Pumpkins) and the most awesome part, I saw someone recommend the Elbow song I already put on the playlist. Very, very excellent build song. "Station Approach."

Aahh!! "Missed The Boat" by Modest Mouse!! One of my favorite songs from them. I'll put it just under Elbow. Friggen love this song.

Alright, went from 6 songs to 22 tonight. Good good.

No comments:

Post a Comment