Sunday, November 17, 2013

Mundaneness and Massive Crashes

Listening to Massive Attack's "Heligoland" again. Deluxe edition. Love this album, good driving music. Features Guy Garvey. The deluxe includes remixes of some of the album's songs.

Speaking of Guy Garvey, I discovered his BBC Radio 6 broadcasts about a year ago now and never made it a regular listen. I regret that. But he's still going, so I'll jump in.

Finally cracked open the Oktoberfest craft beer I brought back from my vacation. Sooo goooood. Better than the one I tried while there, which I also liked. I brought a sixer of each back. Not enough!

My preference of using the desktop view of Facebook on my phone has led to unintentional likes and friend requests. Sometimes caught, sometimes not. Sigh.

Mmm craft beer. I miss my Kill Devil. And the people who made it - Widmer Brothers - made an Oktoberfest I would've loooved to try. Hopefully next year...

Lately I've been wanting a job that strives toward something, that has a goal. I clean everyday. Sometimes the exact same things I cleaned the day before. I guess I want projects. Things that encourage a thought process and creativity. I kind of want to go back to school. See if I continue to thrive in English with my writing. See if there's still an artist in me. See if I can still excel in music. I'd gotten to the point of starting to transpose another instrument's music in my head to the notes needed for mine. Then I graduated and lost sight of my strengths.

Yesyesyes! Haha! I just found a song I've been aching to have for years! I kinda have it, but the sound isn't so good. And this official version has more lyrics! Awesome.

Alright, so here's how I originally came about the song:



Awesome! Right?

Now here's the full song, in a silly but still kinda amusing video:


No comments:

Post a Comment