Friday, November 1, 2013

Beauty In Transition

Sad that October is over. The month of scary movies, pumpkins, and anticipation for Halloween is finished. Oh well. Halloween night didn't include the scary movie I would have normally enjoyed, but instead the new Monsters University movie with the kid and husband. Just as enjoyable.

Currently watching The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest. Third and final installment of the Millennium series. Swedish version, with English dubs. Hollywood still has a while before theirs comes out.

Oh, I've been watching Revolution... Got caught up, it's now in season 2. I have to say that I like the main bad guy, Monroe, in this second season. He's a bit different from the first, but I like him more now.

And Billy Burke, playing the main, or at least one of the two main, characters is fanfrickenawesome. A badass with a heart... and a sense of humor.

My child is currently watching Monsters University for the second time in a row since we got home... 3 hours ago. Sigh. He's not going to like it being taken back to the video place.

There is a beautifully coloured tree outside my house. And when you're inside, looking out, you see its orange brilliance through brick-red leaves of a tree between you and it.


No comments:

Post a Comment