Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Legends

Roger Waters is recording an album! Sweet. Says it's his first in over twenty years. (Now I gotta get the previous one, "Amused To Death" from '92.) He says this new one is kind of a radio play. While I think I'm more of a David Gilmour fan, I can't turn down something from the co-founder and co-lead vocalist of Pink Floyd.

And I must get Gilmour performing "Arnold Layne" live with David Bowie.

I'd kill to see a live performance by Waters or Gilmour. Or both.

Hmm, "Amused To Death" is different. I know I use that word lot, but kinda unable to come up with a proper description to what I'm hearing.

Happy 40th Anniversary to Dark Side of the Moon.

Go to this page and click on the collage on the right, you'll see a lot of pretty awesome Dark Side artwork. And you can click on the individual pics to enlarge and get better look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment