Sunday, December 15, 2013

Strong Week, Less Teeth

One week, no drink as of today. Even with the work crap that's been going on. No withdrawal, which is nice. No extreme desire.

Doesn't mean I won't have a "dear God that's the stuff" moment when the next rum & coke hits my lips.

Second wisdom tooth being removed tomorrow. This one started bothering me last weekend, nowhere near as bad as the first, but it has a bit of infection, so it's getting evicted.

It's funny how I say "I have to leave early Monday for an appointment" and I get an e-mail later saying that I'm "approved to leave early Monday." It's funny because it was never a question or request, but rather a statement.

So my cactus-throat was followed by laryngitis yesterday and today. No voice yesterday, rather raspy today. See what tomorrow brings.

Listening to my favorite Nine Inch Nails album, Year Zero. I particularly like "Vessel" and "My Violent Heart."

New Year's Eve Pirate Party in a little over 2 weeks!


Might make some RumChata pudding shots to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment