Friday, December 27, 2013

Cystematic Design

I could watch Raising Hope all day. Love, love the humor.

This year's Christmas was rather minimal for this one. Got a pair of fuzzy house slippers and two pint glasses that weren't exactly as advertised. My mom gave us a beautiful T-Fal cookware set. Red & black. Our kid had a pretty good Christmas. The gift we knew would be the big one, the 12'' Buzz Lightyear action figure, was wrapped the night before and set at the back of the assortment of gifts. Nevertheless, the next morning, it was the one reached for first. He friggen knew. Somehow.

Something else I guess I received... Christmas eve, the doctor I'd seen recently finds me and tells me the ultrasound I had shows what the radiologist believes to be a complex ovarian cyst. Yaaay. Merry Cystmas.

Is it wrong to have the Orlando Jones from Evolution reaction to the cyst news? "TAKE IT! TAKE THE OVARY!" Yeah, it's a bit of an overreaction.

And here's my favorite gif. I thought of it recently and figured I'd share it again. Always makes me smile, despite the situation.


I just love it.

Hey! Just found out that a favorite comedian of mine will be close by soon! Definitely worthy of my 3rd comedy club venture. Brian Haner, aka Guitar Guy. He tours with Jeff Dunham and is the father of Synyster Gates, the lead guitarist of Avenged Sevenfold. I love his humor. And the possibility of meeting him isn't something I can pass up.

To conclude, I found this and kinda liked it. A bit too anime-ish, but I like the Taurus/Pirate combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment