Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Challenges

On a more personal note...

Been having a discrepancy at work lately... I've filed a grievance in response to a write-up I've found unfair and can either see it through, meaning sticking to my guns and what I believe in, and challenge the chain of command higher & higher til I likely lose, or decide it's not worth my time & trouble and give up. I don't want to give up, but it seems hopeless. There are so many other things on my plate/mind right now. New niece to see, holidays, health stuff, kid stuff, family income, other personal things... Blah.

I think my strongest thought is, "don't give up." I know I don't want to look back and regret that I didn't try.

I can either be the laid-back non-caring me - the one that sees the reality and chooses not to do anything - or the me that doesn't give up without a fight. That's my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment