Saturday, September 1, 2012

Would You?

My ipod now has a collection of over 8,000 songs. Just added Linkin Park's A Thousand Suns album, the Transformers 3 soundtrack, and Unfortunate Snort by Pinkly Smooth, which was a band made up of a couple members of Avenged Sevenfold. They broke apart after about a year.

My three day holiday weekend started about 35 minutes ago. I wish I had something extravagant planned, but I don't. Need money for that, and friends.

This week was rough. I didn't go to my last two clinicals. The first one, I just couldn't get myself to go. So burnt out... and with what the week was giving me, or not giving me, I was lacking in the shiny happy and the motivation. And the second, I wasn't in any condition to go. I had a particularly bad day, and was greeted at the door by my husband, with a drink. I had previously decided not to drink after work, to make the morning's wake up easier, but when it's made for you and there, waiting to be consumed... So I drank it. And then had another. Went to bed around 6, got up with my alarm at 8:30, hazily stumbled downstairs, and concluded that needles were a bad idea. Went back upstairs and returned to sleep.

^I like this gif.^

Enough bad! I shall now listen to Goodbye Horses, dancing to the song in my chair. Not the movie dance, thank you, just some swaying to the beat. But, here is Jay doing his dance. (I won't post a video with the whole scene, for censorship's sake.)


I love how... healthy... he looks in this. The actor, Jason Mewes, had major substance abuse problems in the past. I used to follow Kevin Smith's blog, and he told the whole story. There was some back and forth, clean then not, but I last I knew, Mewes was doing quite well. Ah yes, I see now that "as of April 28, 2012, Mewes had maintained his sobriety for 2 years and 31 days." Good for him.

Alright. That's it. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment