Friday, September 7, 2012

All In All

New pair of earphones today. Skullcandy brand, blue spoke. I'm just now testing them on my most recent iTunes purchase... the soundtrack to the movie The Faculty. I forgot how much I love Class of 99's version of Another Brick in the Wall (Pt 2). The scene during the football game when it's playing... friggen awesome. Robert Patrick... the T-1000 as the crazy football coach... I shall always love that movie. Also, Class of '99 did Another Brick in the Wall (Pt 1) as background music for the first part of the movie. I watched the movie several times when it came out, but never recognized the signature rhythm til later, after I had become well acquainted with Pink Floyd's music.
Listened to Godsmack's "Rocky Mountain Way" again today. I don't listen to that enough.

Found a stocking cap today... it's a very fitting stocking cap... I didn't get it because it costs more than the amount of years I've been alive... But I've decided that I'd rather resent the price than regret not getting it. So sometime in the next 14 hours, it'll be mine.

Besides, an occasional treat is nice. And holiday pay helps.

New earphones due to my recent pair suddenly acting up. I prefer the rubber tipped ones rather than the hard ones, like the iPod ones. More comfy. Anyway, I occasionally have to push one or both phones back into my ear or ears. Well, I did this last night to my left and it cut out completely. No warning at all. So I messed with the cords a bit, running two fingers down the entire length, and both sides worked again. But from then on, every time I pushed on the left phone, it cut out and I had to repeat the process. It was odd.

I said before that I can't get into any of Elbow's earlier stuff. That's a lie. I love "Any Day Now" from their Asleep in the Back album.

No comments:

Post a Comment