Sunday, February 16, 2014

New Tunes

Several albums added to my collection as of late. Most excited about Glitch Mob. Last night I discovered they released their 2nd album, Love Death Immortality, a few days ago.

She Keeps Bees is new to me. I heard their song "Vulture" on an episode of Ringer and liked it. Thought it was Florence + The Machine at first, kinda sounded like them. Anyway, got two LPs and two EPs.

Apparently Eve 6 got back together a couple years ago. They were a favorite of mine pre-breakup. I listened to their album "It's All In Your Head" repeatedly, but it received poor sales elsewhere. They reunited and released "Speak In Code." I'll listen to it soon.

AFI released "Burials" about 4 months ago. Also added.

Depeche Mode released "Delta Machine" in March of last year. Added.

I know I'm kinda behind on these, but I keep track of the important ones (22 days til Elbow's newest!).

No comments:

Post a Comment