Monday, September 23, 2013

Very Very Fright-en-ing

I have a resolution. It is to watch a scary movie every night in the month of October, preferably one I haven't ever seen or haven't seen for song long that I can't remember it properly. So far I have one of each. Trick R Treat and The Fly, respectively. (Jeff Goldblum version of The Fly. Saw it when I was a kid.) Oh! Gotta add a haven't-seen: Children of the Corn. Maybe one of the Village of the Damned movies. I've seen the remake with Christopher Reeve and Kirstie Alley. The original Fog again, with Adrienne Barbeau? John Carpenter is a damn genius. He did the last two mentioned, along with the Halloween movies, Christine, They Live, The Thing, Vampires, the 'Escape' movies... Alright, so maybe October will be made up of John Carpenter movies.

I used to have Creepshow on dvd, but I think it's no longer with me. Unfortunate.

October is...


Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment