Monday, September 16, 2013

Grim Monday

Currently sitting outside my abode in the cool evening air with my laptop, drinking the last of my rum beer. I'll miss it, but it's better to drink it than to not. That's what it's there for.

Bad day at work. Crappy Monday. But, something did come out of it, aside from the usual hourly pay and lack of calling in.

The cardiovascular wing of my place of employment apparently has Halloween decorations up. Little window decals. I looked up while cleaning and noticed that one is the Grim Reaper. Really? In a hospital? And in the area of heart problems? So I figure it's picture-worthy, go to the other side of the glass, and snap the pic. Look at it on my phone and realize the placement of the decal in relation to the bed behind it. Hmm.

Though it seems as though only myself and a couple other coworkers get why it's so... interesting.

Mmm rum beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment