Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day One

First day shift... check. Not too bad. I won't go through the high and low points. Can't wait til Friday, when I'm beginning my weekend when most people do... instead of going in to work as they are entering freedom.

Coming home was made even better by unexpectedly hearing my favorite band on tv. I was messing around on my laptop and suddenly heard the opening for Elbow's "Grounds For Divorce." Imagine browsing the web and suddenly hearing your beloved band playing the song that made you fall in love with them... a band that isn't popular in the US. Surprised, yes. Pleasantly. Here it is...



Also tonight, watched The Client List (a Lifetime movie) starring Jennifer Love Hewitt. Now, I've never really followed her acting. Never watched Party of Five, or The Ghost Whisperer. Saw her two "I Know" horror movies, The Tuxedo, and House Arrest...... However...... At the last movie I saw in theatres, there was a pre-movie behind-the-scenes look at an ad for the second season of her new show, The Client List (remake of the movie). Loved it.
She has thighs... and no visible ribs... and is still highly stunning. It's kind of encouraging to see that. Especially for someone who shares said attributes.

So anyway... I shushed my husband while this was playing. (Also when it showed her in different... outfits... during The Client List.)

No comments:

Post a Comment