Wednesday, March 6, 2013

It Comes In Pints!

I lied. I'm not giving Entourage a chance. Nothing about the pilot makes me want to see more. Unfortunately. I'll try something else.

The day shift is still going. Yes, going. I love how fast it goes, but I'm still adjusting to the pace. I hope to fit in.

Don't really have time for music anymore, like I used to. Working evenings, I was always looking for new music to add to my collection and listen to during my shift. Now, I can't listen at work and have my child when not working (no complaints btw). I'll figure something out.

Speaking of music, I had a portion of a song in my head today. It's played during a montage preview of various Disney movies, and unfortunately I only know the first two lines. "As sly as a fox, as strong as an ox..." That's always fun. It's called "Everything At Once" by an Australian lass who goes by the name Lenka. Got her album today, just need to listen to it now.

Tonight I decided to start collecting pint glasses. Found the first two I want to get. And good gifts for a couple people I care about. Here's one I'm getting for myself:

Getting weary. Time to power down to sleep mode.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment