Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Aspects

Not the best day today. But still better than what I was once used to. Working in a hospital, you encounter heartbreak occasionally. Especially when you see someone you know. If it's someone you haven't seen for a while, you still imagine them to look the same as when you last saw them. Not... sick. Different physically, different mental capacity... God that sucked. They were still there mentally, (such a sweetheart), it just took a bit longer to process things. Standing there talking to them was definitely worth falling behind on my work. I didn't care.

A couple other things tonight made for an unfulfilled day, but the above sticks out most.

All in all, (you're just another bri-- sorry) I do believe I'm happier with this change in daily routine. Days has done me well, so far. As I said, even my not-so-good days are better than what they were before.


No comments:

Post a Comment