Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Butter & Whiskey

Bought and tried that Shellback rum this past weekend. Half a bottle would probably have been handled better on a stomach that contained more than a few pizza rolls all day.

May be getting closer to the day shift. Started training someone tonight on my area, could be my replacement. Here's to hoping.

I'm on the last two episodes of Charmed. The dad just had a good scene. "What do you know about love? Have you had your heart broken? No? Then you don't know about love, believe me."

Last week or so, I discovered that I can set my laptop background to change at a chosen interval. So far I have 23. Including this one, which I just found and really like:

Kinda artsy.

So this series finale of Charmed is quite entertaining. I think I like the character of Grams the most, but the sisters' mom in this episode is awesome. Her expressions and reactions to others accidentally revealing details about her future are priceless. Interesting trivia: the actress who played the mom (who was in 9 episodes, out of 179) got more fan mail than anyone else on the show, including the 4 female leads.

Just purchased a song from iTunes I've been wanting... "Vicious Traditions" by The Veils. It's played during the end scene of the thriller Mr. Brooks. Also getting their Sun Gangs album to see if I like more of their work.

"Sláinte is táinte. An rud nach leigheasann im ná uisce beatha níl aon leigheas."

No comments:

Post a Comment