Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Schmoozy Grooves

Been watching some newish tv shows lately. First was Last Resort, which I liked. It only lasted one season. I think my favorite character was Robert Patrick's. Then I started Chicago Fire, and I'm loving it. It seems to be a cross between Rescue Me and ER. I guess the first few episodes were a bit iffy, ratings wise, so they upped the storylines and made it more intense. Again, I'm really liking it. Especially Mouch and Herrmann. Once I caught up on that show (it's still airing), I started Revolution, which I'm currently viewing. And again, liking. Billy Burke is kind of a badass in this, I love it. Well... a smartass badass. Even better. This show has finished its first season and will air its second in a few months.

And Psych comes back next week! The last season's finale was a major cliffhanger.

Hopefully one of my last late-night entries. Word is, I'm going to the day shift next week. Which is a different world from what I'm used to, so wish me luck. They on days have been known to chew up and spit out those that don't, for some reason, "fit in" with them.

I'll leave you with an excellent video. Sam Rockwell on Jimmy Fallon. It's not new, but so what. It's still great. I love how it looks like Rockwell is walking out, sees Fallon start to groove and thinks "Okay then, let's dance." With LL Cool J cracking up in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment