Saturday, January 19, 2013

Inkenuity

Past three days have been very zenic. Even getting through work without a problem (got a compliment today!). Not sure what the cause of this has been, but definitely not objecting.

Tonight brought news that was less than enjoyable, but even that didn't damper me much.

I'm regretting using some of my precious paid time off for something I don't really want to attend. But it's too late now.

So I've been researching for my next tattoo. Three ideas right now.

One:
I love the cleverness of this, I just already have a music tattoo.

Two: A self-designed Jolly Roger. Thinking about one with a tipped bowler hat, earphones, crossed sais under, a little half smile... I wish I could draw. It would be easier.


And three: hip swords. Kinda like this...
(Imagine the chest swords where the guns are.)

I like this idea. A pair of swords pointed downward on the hips. I can't find a pic of it anywhere, which isn't necessarily bad, could make me more original.

Other ideas I have aren't yet complete. These two lovely ladies...
I'm not sure of where to place. But I know I like. And want.

Hmm... maybe get the rogue on the upper left arm. Or the pirate on the upper back, dead center. 

Damn. The idea was to narrow the options, not expand. Ah well. I'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment