Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Plated Pretties

Tonight I searched for potential Christmas gifts for others and fell in love with octopus stuff. Wanelo.com has struck a chord.

Why octopus? Because this site makes the creature stylish. Like the earrings that cover the whole ear, and the ring that makes it look like there's a tiny cephalopod attached to your finger.

And they're kinda pirate-y.

The bracelet is nice too...

So... hi. I hope this odd blog finds you well.

As I see the strands of fiber on my head become gray at a faster rate, and as it takes longer for me to recover from a night of considerable drinking, I can't help but realize that I'm closer to my next decade of life than I thought.

I meant to type about a couple other things, but instead I'll take my leave.


No comments:

Post a Comment