Friday, November 16, 2012

Heavy Hasty Sonance, and Monster Trucks

My day off has consisted of grocery getting, gassing up, and cleaning. I feel rather productive. But what I was looking forward to most was spending time with my child. Lately I haven't seen him at all, other than in the early morning hours when he and my husband come pick me up from work.

Currently listening to "Hammer Smashed Face" by Cannibal Corpse. It's a lot of different tempos of heavy metal. And grunting. (It's featured in the first Ace Ventura movie.) I must say that I prefer Devildriver over them. However, I like Static-X even more. I can listen to their whole Machine album.

The first Resident Evil movie... its soundtrack introduced me to this type of music. After getting and listening to the soundtrack, I soon after also purchased Machine by Static-X, Hatefiles by Fear Factory, Adema's self-titled album, and Mutter by Rammstein.

I have yet to crowd surf. It's on my to-do list. Not sure if it's still a fad or not.

As I listen to speed metal, industrial metal, etc tonight, I'm sure I'll be into stuff like Ray LaMontagne, Elbow, and Zero 7 tomorrow. (The other end of the musical spectrum.)

I'll leave you with one of the greatest slow-motion scenes ever, from the movie I watched tonight, Rat Race.


He keeps trying to unlock the door... to the convertible...

No comments:

Post a Comment