Monday, October 22, 2012

Live (v.)

As I poured myself a bowl of Frankenberry cereal this mor... aft... around noon, I came up with a title for a reaction gif that is circling the popular photo sites.

When you pour a bowl of cereal and then find out you have no milk...


It didn't happen to me, this time, but I'm familiar with the situation.

Alright, so... listening to music as I clean up around the house (because I cleaned an insane amount at work tonight... got through 12 chapters, er, rooms), I come across lyrics I particularly like. I like the type that are about making it count, living like each day is your last, etc...

Should we spend each day like it's the last day of our lives?
Yeah why not be a king for a day, I'll make you queen,
And see how long it shines.
Life ain't always what it seems
So grab it by the balls, and do your best before it leaves.



That reminds me, I still need to jump out of a plane.


Need to listen to Guy Garvey's latest episode. Keep forgetting. I'll get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment