Saturday, August 13, 2016

Winey Goats

So, I drink rum on a close-to-nightly basis. Takes 3 or so pint glasses of the rum & cola mix for me to start feeling the effects. Keep in mind, pint glasses means they're doubles.

Then one evening I enjoy some wine with my husband. Two glasses in, I'm in that same state that requires 5-6 shots of rum. What the hell?

Ha! Get this. I was just playing Goat Simulator, and gained 3 different achievements. Unintentionally. Airtime Easy, Airtime Normal, and Airtime Hard. In other words, get your goat as much airtime as possible. And I apparently achieved all three consecutively, due to getting my goat's head stuck in a fence in midair. Win!

Time to be employed again. As much as I'd like to be a stay-at-home mom, it's not me. I gotta work. Gotta stay busy. I'm more structured when I'm employed. Fall into a reclusive homebody funk when I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment