Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Square One, We Meet Again...

Had a pretty good evening. Went out with a friend to get a beer, then watched a couple of bad Sci-Fi movies. I was in the mood for them. First up was Ice Twisters. Didn't really fulfill my needs. Too scientific. Then came Sand Sharks. Much better! Weird animals where they shouldn't be, suddenly appearing and eating people... sometimes bloodily. That's the stuff.

The day started pretty well too. Began with some music. "Beautiful Freak" album by Eels. Nice and mellow.

I'm really ready to be employed again. Ready to have something that keeps me busy, and pays me money. And HEY! MAYBE, just MAYBE, I'll get a job where management aren't complete asshole prick douchebag shitheads.

I know, I'm asking a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment