Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Dracula Untold

Watched Dracula Untold recently. I wanted to see it while it was in theaters, but that didn't happen. (I even said while watching, "this woulda been great in theaters.") So I did the next best thing, watched it with a friend who also wanted to watch it. And it was good. I enjoyed. In my opinion, their storyline worked, and Luke Evans as the the main character definitely did justice. And I'm not an "omg!" girl, but... yeah... I have a weird thing for Charles Dance. And him in this movie... yeah... Effective, definitely. Actually, while watching, I said "That looks like Charles Dance." "Who?" "The guy in Last Action Hero, Alien 3 and Underworld: Awakening." And my friend recognized him from Game of Thrones.

All in all, I do recommend this movie. It's one I'll watch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment