Saturday, January 17, 2015

Bored Girl with the Music Enthusiasm

This weekend was such a bust. Last night - Friday - was boring as crap and tonight hasn't been much better. Puts one in a rather lousy mood.

Tonight's mid-winter fire pit couldn't even burn away this aura of lifelessness.

Oh. I finished Saint Odd earlier today. It was good. A bit anti-climactic, but still pleasing. There were tears at one point. Now I'll continue with the Saga of the Noble Dead. On to book 3, which will be the first non-digital book I've read in a while. (My husband has it in paperback.)

Listening to Tegan and Sara, a somewhat recent interest. Love their So Jealous album. They're twins, and something about them reminds me of the original Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Noomi Rapace. Maybe their facial bone structure. And the hair. Eyes? Something.

See what you think...


Blah. Need out of here.

I'm watching Vigo sit inside my husband's lunch cooler, chewing on the outside zipper. I should stop him.

Should.

No comments:

Post a Comment