Thursday, January 8, 2015

Cuddly Scourge

Feel like I'm getting back on track with things. I received something in the mail yesterday alerting me to the test I need to take to be a certified para-educator. Registration and payment are due at the end of the month.

Not that I lost my way, it just seemed to be easier to map things out while I was unhappily employed. Now that I'm at home and happier, there seems to be less pressure to reach those goals. But, still wholly planning on doing it. I expected a hiatus, and that's what I'm experiencing. And - hopefully - it's nearing its end. I hope to be seeing the beginning of my next adventyuh!

You burn too bright
You live too fast
This can't go on too long
You're a tragedy starting to happen.

^These lyrics are caught my attention tonight, even though I've heard them numerous times.

So, my father and his wife gave us a cat for Christmas. They didn't really plan to, it just kinda happened while I was there visiting. He's more of a kitten, maybe a couple months old, almost completely white except for a few dark hairs on the top of his head.


After a few days, I finally came up with the name Vigo for him, due to the child's love of the movie Ghostbusters II. And yeah, I call him Veegz just as often as I call him Vigo. And my husband is always adding "The Scourge of Carpathia!" to his name.

Annnd, I just remembered I made this meme several months ago...


Hehehe... Aahh yes. The name is more fitting than I ever knew. Excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment