Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Angela Hoover

This woman is my hero. There are select stand-up comedians I'm into, but when I'm into them, I love them. Daniel Tosh, JR Brow, Adam Ferrara, Ron White... Brian Haner does his stand-up with a guitar and incorporates music into his act and it's awesome... Jeff Dunham sometimes does stand-up before bringing out his puppets and it's great... But impressionists hold a special place in my heart. Kevin Pollack does AMAZING Christopher Walken. Jeff Davis does excellent Jeff Goldblum.

But this is the first woman I've seen that is absolutely fantastic and so memorable in her act. And has such a variety. She seriously inspires me.  Please, please watch. Worth it.

This is the first time I saw her:



And, in my opinion, her best performance of all these.

Here was the second time I saw her:



Loved the Christina Aguilera. So after seeing that, I looked her up and found this, something from years before:



Like I said, she's my hero. I never voted for anyone on America's Got Talent til I saw her. Best of luck, Angela.

No comments:

Post a Comment