Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Reserved

Finally got some of the beer I raved about a few months ago! Yesterday I bought four 22oz bottles of Widmer Brothers' Kill Devil. Has a 9.5% alcohol content. Hehe. I wish I could've bought more, since it's harder to find and at least 2.5 hours away, but these 4 bottles had a total of about $52. Yikes.


"90% ale brewed with palm sugar and molasses and aged in rum barrels and 10% ale."

Sooo good. I've only had it draft before, but I'm looking forward to my friend and I seeing how this compares.

Also, I had to ask why some of them came in boxes and some didn't. It was concluded that it had to do with the limited editions. The boxed bottles were Limited Edition No. 6 and the bottles without boxes were Limited Edition No. 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment