Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Unsure, Yet Intrigued

So I just started the Hollywood adaptation of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I've already watched the Swedish version (dubbed with English audio) which seemed appropriate, for it being a Swedish book by a Swedish author. Side note: I expected a downside of not recognizing anyone - like Daniel Craig, Joely Richardson, Goran Višnjić and Stellan Skarsgård - but was rather pleased to see that I had seen the actress who played Lisbeth Salander before, twice. Noomi Rapace is in both Prometheus and Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. Main role and supporting role, respectively. ANYWAY....

Just started the movie a few minutes ago. And am not sure what to think of the opening credits. Good song, good remake of the song, very interesting graphics... but still odd... however... I don't dislike it.


No comments:

Post a Comment