Friday, July 19, 2013

Good Things

Raving about Them Crooked Vultures as much as I did, it may come as a surprise that tonight is the first time I've listened to them in a while. Due to the new QotSA album. Others I haven't listened to are Interpol, The Veils, The Vaccines, Flaming Lips, Eels, I Am Kloot... and Elbow! I miss them. Miss my Guy. But I get kinda one-album-minded when a new one is released or discovered.

Though, tonight yours truly came up with (what she thinks is) another clever play on words. Described my listening to Them Crooked Vultures as "audio-erotic stimulation." Eh? Eh? Oh come on. That's gold. 'Cause this is for sure a nookie-able album. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever gotten action with musical accompaniment. Not completely, anyway. Bucket list!

Apologies. Weird mood.

Still love that "Radioactive" song and video by Imagine Dragons.

My phone has a lava lamp motion background. A bit hypnotic.

New desktop background:


Not sure why, but it really caught my eye while browsing. Likely because of the contrast between the blue and oranges/yellows.

And perfect finish to the night... child gets into my lap, sees this pic, says "whassat?" I say "what IS that?" he says "s'at... pirate ship?" I declare this a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment