Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Taped Tats

Tape Face! He's made it to the Live shows, and his first Live show was pretty great. Here y'go...


I loved it. As soon as the second pair of sunglasses came out, I said out loud, "PLEASE do Peter Gunn!" and I wasn't disappointed. He's my odd act. He's why I watch the show. The dancers come out, and you expect them to dance. And they do. Singers come out, and sing. Tape Face... Who the hell knows!? Excellence. And it's so simple! His act is so simple that it can't go wrong. No wrong step, no bad note. Just incredible imagination. Fantastic.

Really wanting a new tattoo. Looking for my sixth. I have a few options, but again, a lack of income. Really wanting something to cover my upper left arm. Or the Elbow cube, between my shoulder blades at the base of my neck. I think that one holds a lot of meaning for me.

Short on words tonight, other than the above. More soon, perhaps. Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment