Monday, April 18, 2016

Soundtracks

Some days I have a hard to finding something to listen to while driving. Yes, my destination is usually less than 10 minutes away, but that doesn't make this issue any less annoying. Between static, commercials, and lousy choices, I've really been missing my teen years of jamming out to my favorite songs via store-bought or burnt CDs. So, I think I'll return to this particular way of delivering pure joy to this music lover. I already know my first two albums to get. "Songs for the Deaf" by Queens of the Stone Age and "By The Way" by Red Hot Chili Peppers. Followed by Franz Ferdinand's self-titled and "Good News For People Who Love Bad News" by Modest Mouse. I owned these CDs once. Legitimately bought, listened to, and enjoyed. Yet I can't find them now. However! During my search, I found several soundtrack albums in my possession...
Rather eclectic mix, wouldn't'cha say? Damn proud, too. And these are only the ones I found! Somewhere out there, are the soundtracks to Sid & Nancy, O Brother Where Art Thou, Tomb Raider, the 2003 Daredevil movie, The Fifth Element, Gone in 60 Seconds, Resident Evil, and Night at the Roxbury.

I take pride in my soundtracks. Some horrible movies have amazing albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment