Monday, February 1, 2016

Politics & Ire

It's frustrating to have the job you know you can do, the job you can excel at. The job that's perfect for you, in many aspects. Yet, circumstances aren't allowing you to excel, aren't allowing you to shine. The circumstances make you look like you were a poor choice of a hire. And even though you did shine, you did show what you're capable of, for less than a month, due to being in a different setting, things go back to the way they were when you're suddenly moved back to where you're overshadowed and unappreciated. And therefore won't remain employed.

I want to scream.

I'll drink instead.

Here's to me.

Oh hey, here's something pretty accurate to how things currently are..

I have previously disclosed how I despise politics. This still stands. And call me an imbecile, but I'm 28 years old and I have never voted due to my contempt of today's politics. My view: Give me someone to vote for. Not someone who opposes and ridicules the opposite party just out of spite. However, this upcoming election will likely see my first ever vote. Not necessarily for who I want, but more for who I don't want. Which is extremely unfortunate.



No comments:

Post a Comment