Friday, February 19, 2016

Musical Recovery and Subtle Glimpses

Happy Friday! I've been in quite a good mood today. Mostly due to the 60°F temperature all day. While I kinda prefer winter over summer, the changing of seasons is the best. Winter to spring, and summer to fall. The warm-up and cool-down seasons. And this is just the middle of February! Plenty more of my favorite time of year to come.

I'm almost done reassembling my music library. Just have T-Z left now.

Now on W...

Done! With my head clenched in both hands, I finally synced (sunk? sank?) my iPod. And... Success! I'm 161 songs short, but that can be attributed to doubles, or stuff I just decided not to keep. At any rate, my personal media player is now caught up on my collected music. I can now clean house, mow the yard, and drive with my own personal playlist again! And now for the very very vital backup process. Which will take a while...


Currently listening to MergingMoon. Japanese band fronted by a chick. Their genre? "Melodic Death Metal/Metalcore with Electronic Influences." Now, a death metal band is hard to find in Japan. And this is a death metal band with a lady as their lead singer/screamer.

This is for all the steadfast followers out there...


Yeah that's me. Or at least as much as me as I'm willing to share. :)

Have a lovely weekend, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment