Monday, August 31, 2015

Farewell Ale

Today marks my 9th day working with elementary kids as a full-time paraeducator. It's physically and mentally exhausting, but after a beer or three, some tunes, and some time with my own kid... I'm ready for the next day.

There's something going around Facebook lately, where if you like someone's certain status or posted pic, you are given a comic book superhero to post as your cover photo or profile pic. After liking someone's photo of Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman (seriously, did I have a choice? No. I didn't. She is amazing as Selina Kyle.) I was given Spider-Woman. Who I didn't know much about. But I Googled her, and discovered that I liked her fairly recent redesigned look, with the yellow glasses rather than the mask.



On another note, very sad to hear of Wes Craven's passing. R.I.P. to the man who exchanged sound sleep for nightmares, for many of those who watched his movies. 





And I must add this next pic. Very nice "cameo" type pic. The janitor dressed as Freddy in the first Scream movie.
Hehe. Very nice.

Now I know he's known for more than Nightmare and Scream, but those are the ones I'm most familiar with. And prolly the most popular, as well. For good reason.

Adieu, good sir.

Also, one year I dressed up as Mrs. Freddy Krueger for Halloween. One of my favorite costumes ever.

That be it for now. Go watch a Wes Craven movie. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment