Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pump Up The Volume

I love that my 4 year old insists for me to play music... on my record player. I know he doesn't yet differentiate between vinyl sound and all else, he just wants music and knows where it comes from. But still... kinda cool.

Started working out. Today was my third session, about an hour each. Mostly alternating between the elliptical and treadmill, doing some weights. My right ankle, the one I've had trouble with for over a decade, 

(My kid just put a 24-piece puzzle together by himself! YAY! "Big deal." Yes, it is, for him. Shut up.)

wasn't too happy with me, especially today, but I took it. I wish I could run continuously, but I have to stop and walk for a spell at times throughout.

Recent music: Lit and Helmet. Old stuff, but good. Their albums "A Place in the Sun" ('99) and "Meantime" ('92), respectively.

Well... 'Nother day of work tomorrow. Til next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment