Friday, January 17, 2014

Music & Booze... The Norm

Got a bunnncha new music the other day. Puscifer, The Veronicas, Supersuckers, Nico Vega, Devo... The Devo I already had on vinyl, their Something for Everybody album. I like it. Currently giving ear to Puscifer, and liking it as well. It's interesting. Different in a way I can't really describe. Someone I know really likes Supersuckers, so I thought I'd give em a listen. Can't seem to get their new album, though, entitled Get The Hell. Well, I could get it if I really wanted, but... y'know. And as for Nico Vega... I previously only had one of their songs, "Gravity," which I enjoyed. Seeing if I'll take a liking to their other works.

Hmm, Puscifer's Conditions of My Parole album... I'm into it. Kinda has a Depeche Mode feel to it,with a little bit of Massive Attack (especially in "Horizons"). Their song "Monsoons" from the album has my attention. Not really the way it starts out, but what it turns into. It kinda builds.

Unrelated side comment... This cyst seems to be giving me more problems than I knew.

Current accumulation of songs: 10,174! I broke 10,000! Sweet. And I still have 47.3 gigs free.

Monday of this past week, I attended something called "Bomber Monday" at a local joint. You go in, buy a "bomber" (22oz bottle of beer) or even a 6-pack, any type of beer really, and take it back to a tasting room where others have done the same, and you get to try several different types of beer. It was awesome. My favorites seemed to be the two imperials stouts I tried.

This be the end of me's blurbin'. F'now.

No comments:

Post a Comment