Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ire

Another bad day. Another drink mixed. I was on my own today, in more ways that one. At work, we were a person short (surprise surprise) and had 3 people instead of 4. Found out around 9 that the other two were working together to get their work done. Didn't really bother me, just something that I registered and said "oh. well. ok then." to. Also a work uniform mishap. I'm needing a new pair of pants and apparently there are limits to how far the significant other will go to assist my problem. Which I was needing fixed by noon tomorrow. Not happening now. I'll have to find time between clinicals, work, and sleep to do it myself.

And was pretty much left to deal with my bad day by meself. So I am. And to the rest of the world I say...


Even on my weekends off I miss out on things. This weekend brings events I wish I could attend, or at least be invited to, included in, but guess not. And next weekend there's plenty I actually am invited to. But what? Oh yes. I WORK.

Sorry. Venting. As I said. Bad day.

Here... is an adequate description of me at the moment.

Now you'd have to see the whole scene to completely understand, but you get the drift.

Going gif crazy. Just trying to add humor to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment