Monday, October 10, 2011

Aloud Not Allowed

There are certain songs that hold memories I can re-tap into. I'm currently listening to one, and feeling the same way I felt when I unknowingly created the memory with it; excited, happy, adventurous. I'm seeing what I saw while listening to this song... years ago. It's great.

My first weekend back to work was a pretty good one. I had probably the shortest schedule out of everyone, so was able to take my time, still get done early, and find other things to do at my leisure. I understand how people like to stay busy through their entire workday, so time goes by faster, but I prefer a more slow-moving shift. No pressure, the ability to adjust to unexpected happenings... Nice and relaxed.

Had a terrible dream the other day. It had me messed up for a few days. I may have appeared grouchy or unsociable, but in truth I was just really brought down by my too vivid, and long, nightmare.

An art exhibit should be in my near-ish future. I've been really wanting to get back into art, especially since this new business is starting, and maybe seeing an exhibit would get my wheels turning and encourage me to dive back in. Now, what to go see... Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment