Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Begins, School Ends

I'm currently watching the anime Lupin the Third. I've been told that it's a horrible anime, but it's the only one I've ever watched. Back in my early high school days, I believe it was on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. Yes, bad taste is apparently my nature, according to some people. I call it being eclectic.

Finals are upon me at school. I have finished my online class, ending with a C. That works. My fourth and last essay for English class is due tomorrow. As usual, I don't think I did very well. However, the lowest grade I have gotten for an essay is a 90%. Maybe I'll get lucky again.

My favorite cuisine, Mongolian bbq, used to be a rare thing for me, since there isn't a local restaurant that serves it. But a couple weeks ago I tried making it here at home, and it turned out quite well, so it's more of a regular thing now. Stir fry noodles, bell peppers, onions, oyster sauce, teriyaki sauce, baby corn, scallions, chicken... Yum. And easy to make.

Christmas is less than a month away. We haven't done anything yet, other than talk about what to get our little one. I guess our Christmas tree will only be up a few days right around the 25th since he'll likely be knocking it over repeatedly.

Yesterday was the last day of November and the first day of snow for around here. It was quite cold, but the snow was very minute, and it didn't stick. I don't mean to sound disappointed. Snow around here can be kinda treacherous, at least when it comes to travel. There's still plenty of winter for the accidents and panicked drivers to thrive.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment