Monday, December 7, 2009

Moo.

So the main reason for this blog is to express disappointment and annoyance at Heartland Creamery, a local dairy that makes "Jesus milk" as some call it. They use glass jars instead of the common cartons that everyone else uses, so they are somewhat unique. "Tastes better in glass" they say, 'better' being underlined. However. I bought a quart of their chocolate milk. On Tuesday December 1st. Which is the "sell by" date on the jar. Maybe it's just me, but that's REALLY pushing it. They should have removed bottles with that sell by date, that morning. Because, being a not-so-much fan of milk, I'm going to drink it slow. It is now the 8th, and I am hesitant to drink from that jar. Three days ago it started to taste peculiar. I guess I should bitch at the store instead of the place the product came from. Anyway, there goes half a quart of milk from the son of God. Ask yourself. WWJD. I don't think he would allow his people to buy milk that expired that same day. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment