Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Honorable Mention

When asked why I had a bad night, I lied and said "happens." Guess that's not really a lie, just very unspecific. There is a reason, but it's too trivial to name. I really shouldn't be bothered by it.

I'm watching two people who have never met argue over something I posted on facebook. One has no idea who he's talking to, the other only knows the first from what I've said about him. I shall sit and observe.

Considering attempting to re-start my chalk portraits. I did 2 large portraits in high school, one black & white, one colour, each of a famous person, got ribbons for them at the art fair. Liked clay, but never seemed to have as much success with it. Haven't really painted. Coloured pencils are like chalk, but you can't really blend the colors like you can chalk. I loved the blending and the shading, getting it to the colour you need it to be.

Someone opened a bathroom scale in the hardware dept the other day while I was at work. It was maybe around 9pm, Sunday night, I was bored out of my mind singing random ditties to myself, saw it, and of course utilized the opportunity. I was satisfied with what I saw. It was 9 lbs less than what I weighed when I got pregnant. Thank you, skipped meals!

It's true that the best material comedians have is based on real life. I sit around thinking endlessly of something clever to put as my status, or something to title my blogs. Comes to me much easier if something peculiar has recently happened. Which, right now, is not the case.

Anndd... Cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment