Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Supportive Musical Chalk Dedications

Guess the Oscars are coming up. Prolly won't watch them, for two reasons. To support the boycott and to avoid the Alan Rickman tribute. I can always watch that part later. See if the emotions still hit hard. (After Robin Williams, it took several months.)

Been irritable ever since getting home from work today. Trying to remedy with drink and tunes. Listened to The C*nts earlier and now to an old favorite, Them Crooked Vultures. I'd really love for them to get together and make another album. But seeing as the 3-man supergroup is one part Queens of the Stone Age, one part Foo Fighters, and one part Led Zeppelin, I can see how that might be difficult... But still!

Alright, so ever since Alan Rickman died, I knew I wanted to attempt to draw him. Here is tonight's attempt:
Based from this pic:
Not perfect, I know, but I'm pretty pleased. I definitely wanted to honor him with my best attempt.

That's for you, sir!

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment