Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Green With Environmental Invasion

I don't usually approve of reality shows on tv, but I do watch America's Got Talent. Not for the singers or the dancers - usually - but for the things in between. Like when a musician on stage attached cables to the BALCONY... and played them like a stringed instrument. Incredible. Tonight I saw something I hadn't seen before, though it was definitely due or overdue.
This guy gave us a taste of the silent film era. He was great. And I immediately recognized the song from Kill Bill Vol. 1, which didn't hurt matters.

Today reminded me of how dependent upon the internet I am. Service down all afternoon. And I hated it. Hated how disconnected I felt, and hated that I felt so disconnected. It shouldn't be that big of an impact, but unfortunately it is.

Lot of rain here lately. Which, apparently, is the equivalent of botanical steroids to our little garden. Good lord, I'm feeling less like its tender and more like its eventual nourishment. Just hope I get to enjoy some of the yummies beforehand.

Still getting through Kingdom Hearts II. Finally made it past a Pirates of the Caribbean boss, and it hasn't been too bad since. Trouble now is, I don't know where I need to go. Everywhere I currently go is a world I've been to previously. Now I'm not shown where to go next.
....Thank you online walk-thru's.

Finished reading a book this evening. The 4th in the Alex Verus series by Benedict Jacka. I'm hooked but I want to slow down because after the 5th installment, I'll have to start waiting for future novels. If I wait just a couple more months or so, I'll have 2 novels waiting for me.
Haven't decided what to read next.

Currently listening to The Glitch Mob. I haven't payed them much mind lately. Still love them, though. And I believe that I enjoy their Drink The Sea album a bit more than their fairly recent release, Love Death Immortality.

I think that's it for now. If you don't see anything from me for a while, or I start posting "Eat Cows Not Greens!"....you'll know that my garden vegetation took over.

No comments:

Post a Comment