Friday, December 19, 2014

Overdue Unnoticed Release

I gotta get this out. It's been quite a while since it aired, but as I watch it again tonight, I'm reminded of people's complaints against Peter Pan Live, two in particular.

1)"You could see the wires, they weren't hidden at all." (For the flying parts.)

It's a play, not a movie. Get over it.

2)"Christopher Walken was boring, he had no emotion."

It's Christopher Walken. You're not watching for emotion, you're watching for Christopher Walken.

There. I said it. No one will read it or care, but now I know it's out there.

So, one week has elapsed since leaving employment. I've kept busy. Well, at first, and then having slowed down a bit. But still. As I said before, I'm taking care of things around home and enjoying myself. Enjoying the holiday season.

My child is out of school for winter break as of today. While I claim to be enjoying myself always being home, there is also a need arising. A need of a night... out. Away. Kidless.

But only one. One'll do. Then I'll be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment