Friday, December 12, 2014

Hope For Better Things Coming

Today was my last day at work. It was kinda bittersweet. While I had my issues there, I'll really miss the people I worked with. And they gave me a tremendous send-off. We ate at a local place the night before, and quite a few showed up, some even with gifts. I was quite touched. Generally their feelings were "hate to see you go... but get out of here. Do something better than this." And I hope to.

I'm kind of taking a leap right now, since I don't quite have my next employment lined up, but so far it's looking positive. Just waiting on a training session to be scheduled, and then to take a test in a couple months that'll give me certification in what I want to do, and make things more secure for me. Wish me luck!

Right now, I'm just going to do some long overdue housework, take care of my fam, and enjoy the holidays. The vacation I never got this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment